How much money can you make on youtube – If you are interested to know that how much does youtube pay then you are at the right place to find out how much do YouTubers make. Today I’m going to tell you how much do YouTubers really make. Also, I will share information about my youtube income. Before going to the topic one thing keep in mind that you don’t need 1000 subscribers on youtube. For earning on youtube you have to work smartly. Simply follows the youtube algorithm structure. For this, you have to apply all the steps and things accurately. Now come back to our topic. For more details.
How Much Money Can You Make On Youtube?
How much money can you make on youtube? This is the question whose answer everyone wants to know. Because nobody can tell you accurately how much youtube pays a Youtuber. Before going in-depth on the topic I simply want to declare that on youtube we earn through Adsense. Also, we know that Adsense is a google advertisement service. So according to Google Adsense paying policies.
- Every Publisher gets 68% out of 100%. In simple words, we can say that Google pays $68 to a publisher out of $100. Remaining $32 Google deducts as its own commission.
- The advertising companies and brands usually pay almost $0.10 to $0.30 per view to google.
- So on the base of all these things a YouTubers can get $18 per 1000 views. But all this depends upon the niche and the ad viewer country.
Top 10 Highest Paid YouTubers Of 2018
Forbes generates his list of 2018 highest-paid YouTubers. The list of top 10 highest paid YouTubers is given with there earnings.
- Ryan ToysReview earned $22 million
- Jake Paul earned $21.5 million
- Dude Perfect earned $20 million
- DanTDM earned $18.5 million
- Jeffree Star earned $18 million
- Markiplier earned $17.5 million
- VanossGaming earned $17 million
- Jacksepticeye earned $16 million
- PewDiePie earned $15.5 million
- Logan Paul earned $14.5 million
Tips To Increase Earning On Youtube
Today almost every person has a youtube channel. Because people think that they can earn a handsome amount by making a youtube.channel. But they don’t know that earning from youtube by just making a channel and upload videos is not enough. Because everyone is entering this field also youtube algorithm has some fundamentals. On working these fundamentals every one can earn a handsome amount from youtube.
If you want to increase your youtube channel income than you are at the right place. Today I Will tell you all the key points of increasing your youtube channel income. If you are very serious about this topic than you have to follow all the given points.
1. Target Your Audience
Before making a youtube channel you have to keep in mind which audience you want to target. You to define your audience than according to that audience makes your channel. Because every advertiser wants that his adds view only by specific people that are related to that adds. In this way, the advertiser can attract the only related audiences to their products or brands. So, Youtubers have to make a youtube channel for only the targeted audience.
2. Keyword Research
Keyword Research is one of the most important parts of the youtube channel. Before making a video you have to research a suitable keyword for your targeted audience. So, While searching keywords I advise you to use only high CPC and low competition keywords. By using this technique you can easily rank your videos on youtube. So before selecting keyword for your video do a lot of research on different keyword analysis tools.
3. Improve Your Content
Making videos for your youtube channel doesn’t mean that you only concentrate the quantity of the videos. Because viewers don’t watch irrelevant or unnecessary videos. So, always concentrate on the quality of the videos. Always focus on the content which you are describing in your videos. Making a quality video helps to increase your audience and also increase your earning.
4. Schedule Your Videos
One of the most important techniques to increase your audience is to schedule your videos. Simply you have to make a schedule for your videos. Upload your videos regularly at a specific time. In this way, your audience will take interest in watching your videos. Also regularly uploading videos will build your video library. Don’t upload videos by giving them a gap of 1 week or 2 weeks. Because it will lose the attention of your audience from your youtube channel.
4. Video Optimization
To Increase your youtube channel traffic and earning you have to optimize your videos properly. Because proper video optimization improves the online visibility of your videos. Also, it helps people to find related videos of their interest easily.
- Write An Attractive Title: Your video’s title should be specific (no more than 60-70 characters) and have a question in it. Also, it should be attractive and relevant to the video content.
- Create An Attractive Thumbnail: Create an attractive and eye-catching thumbnail for your videos. Don’t copy other’s thumbnail. Design your own thumbnail. Unique and relevant thumbnail attracts the viewer’s attention.
- Write Proper Description: In description describe brief information related to your videos. Make sure that your description should be starting from the URL of the site or page where you want viewers to go. It will help to increase your traffic on that site or page.
- Use Relevant Tags: Tags should be relevant and specific to your videos or keyword. Don’t use so many tags only use limited tags that are close to your keyword.
- Closed Captions: Make sure to use closed captions. Because closed captions are one of the strong ways of getting your video noticed.
5. Improving The Adsense Ads
To showing ads on your videos you must be a youtube partner. By improving your ranking in the search engine you can improve the ads on your videos. So, I always suggest high CPC and low competition keywords. High CPC keywords will increase your earnings and low competition keywords help to rank your videos easily. One thing keeps in mind that keywords should be relevant to the videos. Also, keep in mind that you don’t display self-generated ads within your video.
6. Marketing Youtube Videos
By marketing your youtube channel and videos you can increase your traffic on your channel. One of the most famous ways of marketing is social media. You can share your videos on social media to increase your subscribers and earning.
• Facebook is one of the most using social media networks. Also, it has great video previews. You can share your videos on facebook.
• Instagram is also a famous social media network. You can share your videos on Instagram if possible.
• Pinterest is also becoming a popular social media network. So, share your content on Pinterest also.
There are also many marketing techniques and methods by which you can market youtube channel and videos.
Youtube is really the best way to earn online. I have earned a lot from youtube. Also, you can earn a lot by simply following the above steps that I have described in my article. In the Last, I have summarized the overall content for your assistance.
- How Much Money Can You Make On Youtube?
- Top 10 Highest Paid YouTubers Of 2018
- Tips To Increase Earning On Youtube
I hope this article will really clear the answer of the question that how much you can earn from youtube.Also, it will helps you to increase your youtube earnings. Tell me or give me any suggestions about your experience by commenting or E-mail.